Monday, December 03, 2007

Be Careful What You Wish For, You Just Might Get It!

I always tell my husband to plan our next baby but he refuses and tell me that he's not ready yet for another child. But when I learned that I'm pregnant just few weeks ago, I had no idea what to do. I have mixed emotions; worrying that It's to early to get pregnant or is it the right time to have a second child, so many questions popped into my head. My first child will be turning 5yrs old next June. Some other say that the timing is okay because they have 5yrs gap. Some other friends are asking me if I'm happy, excited or scared. I told them that this is what I really want to have a baby now but because it was unplanned I don't know if I'm ready.

Being a mom for about 4 and half years now I think I can manage to have two children. I just need to read some parenting books and talk to other mothers who have two children so I can do better and be a good one.

I'm on my first trimester of pregnancy. I'm doing good so far and will keep you updated.

No comments: