Saturday, February 23, 2008

8 Random Things About Aidan

I've been tagged by my friend EM so I decided to blog about the things that I have noticed about my son with regards to his attitude.

- At the age of 4yrs old he can read about three to four words and use the computer effectively..He can type in the computer all the sites that he wants to play. He can spell four to five letter words by typing it in the keyboard using a notepad.

- He hates boredom as when he gets tired of one thing he finds something else to arouse his interest.

- He likes to talk and laugh a lot before he sleeps, probably his way of unwinding the day.

- He loves to review his video recordings made in the camera phone before he sleeps, maybe he's fond of himself.

- He reminds you to put the seatbelt on and drive carefully in the car and read all the signs in the stores.

- He is sometimes possessive of his things when he's in a tantrum mode.

- He picks up at a tune really well and we would often find him humming a song.

- He loves to shop as in the grocery he picks his own stuff not based on the color or whether it is attractive but because he has tasted it before and see it on the PC or TV.

I'll post some of his videos when I learn how to upload the video in photobucket.

No comments: