Sunday, February 03, 2008

Comeback Kid (Part II)

The reason that I took some time off from blogging and in general from being online all the time, was because I needed to concentrate my time and effort to study for the DMV written test. The title describes my dilemma as I had failed in the previous test that I took before my brief hiatus, I had just taken the test without reading the DMV Manual and just relied on taking practice exams online, while the practice exams provide you with the right mindset to taking the test it does not answer all the questions in the test itself.

I needed the time off because it seemed I had become glued to the TV and PC and I took it upon myself to really read up and prepare, and I am most proud that on my second try I was able to pass the written test, now I need to ready myself for the road test.

I am currently have a learners permit but my husband has to be with me in the vehicle when I go driving, to me it is very important because when I need to go do some stuff or go to the OB my husband would have to take off from work, also with the coming school year I most certainly would need to drive to bring and pick up my son in school.

So that is why I chose the title "Comeback Kid" as I had come from the depths of adversity, of failure to success, kinda of like winning the Superbowl.

1 comment:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im sooo happy for you!!! dali drive na!