Sunday, February 10, 2008

Never Judge a Book by the Bindings

A couple of days ago I was lamenting the fact that my husband might have gotten cold, as cold as fresh sushi if there ever was such a thing haha, not the sushi because it is cold but the husband. It seems that this is one of those moments where I feel that I need the expertise of a Washington spin doctor as I cannot believe what I am about to say, " I made a mistake", that's right I made wrong assumption about my hubby's affections for me.

I was beating myself with my own stick when I wrote about how I think he likes playing his X-box than spending time with me, but it was totally not true as I have just spent a special pre-valentine weekend with him, and he is still the same person I fell in love with, I guess the pressures of work were getting to him as he mentioned to me and his release was to keep it in and blow away people in his Call of Duty 4 game.

I believe the lessons learned will be that I should be more patient and understanding and communicate because if I had kept my feelings to myself he would not have known that I was on the verge of exploding like a reactor. I also should mention that he read my blog and it may have awakened him to the problem before it got out of hand. Truly if one just communicates their needs instead of doing the age old tradition of guessing games then we would all be better off.

So people talk, communicate and continue with the love =)

No comments: