Monday, April 21, 2008

Ughhhh! I can't wait!

My first whole pregnancy was wonderful, because I'm excited and its my first time to get pregnant at that time don't get me wrong I love having this second baby but now I'm 30 weeks pregnant and I can't wait to give birth! I want to see my baby! I'm so tired and uncomfortable! My back hurts everytime I walk, move and do something. I can't sleep at night! I don't sleep hardly at all lately. I get tired easily, I don't have much energy. My husband thought that I'm over reacting but I'm not. I'm so huge! I look like I am having twins, I am so certain he is coming early! The pressure on my pelvis is crazy. I have to pee all the time. I can't sit, stand or lay with out being uncomfortable. I know the last weeks of pregnancy are usually the hardest...your sore, anxious, nervous, scared, excited, happy, sad and everything in between. The baby's room isn't ready yet because he does not have one haha. I have tons of things to buy and to do. I feel like there is no one to help me. My almost 5yr old son is not helping me either with my chores and I have to do everything on my own.


I'm hoping the next few weeks go by fast because I don't know how much more my back can take!

3 comments:

leafLet said...

Joy, I feel the same way, I feel so heavy that I feel am falling apart, my back aches, my tummy (skin) has this burning sensation especially when I stretch, and there's so much more, I know we are not complaining it's just that we can't wait to hold them ... easy ka lang dyan okei.

pixie27 said...

hehehe oo nga leaflet...Grabe noh, hirap talaga maging nanay!

Raft3r said...

wow
dyan naman ako bilib sa kababaihan
kung samin mga lalake binigay ang panganganak
malamang di namin kakayanin yan...