Thursday, April 03, 2008

Update!

It's been a while since my last update so I thought I'd give an update on what's been going on.

Mar. 26 ( Wed)- We went out and watched Horton Hears a Who, a 3d film based on the characters on Dr. Seuss.



Mar.27 ( Thurs) - We brought our son to Mickey D's playground, got some groceries and had dinner while we celebrate our 13th anniversary of togetherness.

Mar.28 ( Fri)- Had my Glucose level tested. I'm in my 28weeks of pregnancy and officially in the 3rd trimester.

Mar. 29 ( Sat) - Had a two hour driving lesson, completed the weekly laundry ritual and paid a friend visit afterwards watched some movies at friends place.

Mar. 30 ( Sun) - Woke up at 9am, bloghop for few mins, drove to church at 11am then went to the mall for lunch and to the furniture outlet store to adjust furniture orders that we had, had some frapuccino at starbucks, went to honda for maintenance they required an oil change and tire rotation, got home tired but still had to continue packing.



Mar.31 (Mon) - still fixing some things for the preparation of moving then wait for hubby to come home, went to the other apartment for the final paperwork.

April 1 (Tue) - Will need to go back to OB as they need another Glucose test, call the ISP so that we have broadband internet when we move, changed the mailing addresses of all the bills, and shred some documents.

April 2 (Wed)- Clean, pack, checked some emails, went to goodwill store to find some cheap stuff for the apt, I also checked the baby store Once Upon a Child - a place to buy some used baby's item and furnitures ( I know I'm being practical here hehe).



April 3 (Thurs) - packing, cleaning, checking emails, chatting with my hubby @ msn messenger, then rest for awhile, blogging this update and pack again, so tiring! I have so much back pain, I hope I won't deliver this baby till my due date in June ( stress stress go away!)

April 4 (Fri) - Finalize everything, will go to my glucose testing again in the morning, will rent a moving truck, clean and pack again...( Never ending packing LOL).



April 5 (Sat) - Moving day. So no internet for me.

April 6 ( Sun) - We will treat Aidan to Sesame Street Live concert. I've been waiting for this concert since last year, finally they're here in our town.



Will see you all next week! Happy Blogging everyone!!!!


5 comments:

Raft3r said...

ako ang napapagod para sayo, e
hehe
take it easy

paborito ko si Ernie sa Sesame Street growing up

pixie27 said...

Hahahha...Nakakapagod talaga raft3r pano kaming dalawa lang ng hubby ko ang magload and pack ng mga boxes...Grabe hirap talaga ng walang katulong sa america LOL! Ako naman si Elmo ang gusto ko tagal ko na di nakapanood nyan eh since gradeschool pa ako sa CCP pa ata yun...=)

leafLet said...

Joy, so finally nakalipat na rin, well it's not over, after all the packing now you have to unpack, hay talaga!

So anyway, pahinga ka lang dyan okei, unpacking could wait.

Julie

Raft3r said...

have a fun time moving in!!!
take it easy
=)

pixie27 said...

Thanks Raft3r and Leaflet!