Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Welcome Home

Sorry for the late post but we were busy because we had to pack our stuff and move to a different place, our lease had run out on the old apartment and I very much wanted to move to a new place, this was also to be closer to my son's school and get a bigger place for when my in-laws live with us.

I guess I could compare the old with the new in a few words namely it feels more quieter in the new place but at the same time it is alive with more children. I can see kids playing around in fact our neighbors are all family with small kids and even a couple upstairs who will be having their baby.

The old place was near to everything but I don't mind having to drive some distance as it gives me greater appreciation of the place that I live in, fortunately we did not have a lot of moving we did it all in one pass while I was not able to help my husband because of my pregnancy, I did some of the cleaning in the old apartment when we moved.

I did enjoy one memorable moment on our first day in the apartment, it was when my son and husband both spent their time in their respective bathtubs, of course I can't post their pictures but I could see that they enjoyed their moment.

I also have a bigger kitchen area and living room all the more apparent because of the lack of furniture, we currently try to save to buy them all, but for now we can't afford to get all of it at the same time.

Here are some photos from our new place...We don't have furnitures yet just wanna share some photos that I took few days ago.

8 comments:

Raft3r said...

welcome back!

congratulations on your new home
it's perfect for your growing family

enjoy!!!

pixie27 said...

Thanks Raft3r!

Raft3r said...

hehe
ok din mahilig sa bathtub
=P
hope you're settled in na

pixie27 said...

medyo settled na ng konti kulang pa ng furnitures raft3r heheh...paunti-unti kami bumibili...ang gastos!!!

leafLet said...

Joy, nice home ... saan mo ba nahanap yan, w/c site you go to find apartment listings. Ako naman ata maghahanap ngayon.

pixie27 said...

leaflet thanks! sa rent.com or apartmentforrent.com

Raft3r said...

hehe
magastos talaga yan
yun barkada ko nga kumukuha lang ng mga tinapon gamit ng kapitbahay nya, e
hehe

pixie27 said...

malamang ganun narin gagawin namin kukuha ng mga tinapon na gamit sa mga neybors dito...