Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Why do I love him?

THE QUESTION: What do you love the most about your husband/ partner?

- I love him because he's a guy that has a lot of sense of humor.
- I love him because he's the breadwinner in our family.
- I love him because he understands all my complaints and whining.
- I love him because even if I'm totally mad he can still get me to smile.
- I love him because even though I hate the fact that he spends too much time playing with his x-box I can still forgive him no matter what, just to give him what he likes .
- I love him because he's trying his best to be the best dad to his son.
- I love him because he's a smart ass and sometimes he's naughty =)...
- I love him because he gave me the life that I wanted.
- I love him because he gave me my son Aidan and the other one soon.
- I love him even if he doesn't eat all the food that I give him especially vegetables.
- I love him even if he doesn't cut his toenails as often as he should.
- I love him even if he snores a lot at night.
- I love him even if he insist of drinking diet soda instead of water.
- I love him most when he talks about our future.
- I love him most when he helps me with my chores.
- I love him most when he talks a lot about anything!
- I love him most when he's wearing office clothes!
- I love him most when he's wearing a perfume!

>>>>>>>>I was tagged by EM.

No comments: