Saturday, May 03, 2008

My family's weekend day out

I know its been over a week since I updated my blog as I had some news in my last visit to the doctor that made me lose some of my interest in blogging, I was not able to blog because the doctor informed me that my baby was in a breech position meaning that his feet is on the pelvis area in these cases it results in a CS section, hopefully he will turn around again. I'm just scared to have a CS section because I don't have help with me right now. Anyway here's my update since May 1, 2008. Well as most of you know I blog only because I have exciting news to tell. If you don't get any update from me it means I'm not in the mood to blog hahah. I only blog with my heart content. So there you go.






Thursday ( May 1) - My husband went home early so we decided to bring my son to the puzzle fun dome, its an indoor playground. It's been a long time since he played outside the apartment. He's a very active boy you see. He can't sit still doing nothing. He likes activities, anything that will keep him occupied so he wont get bored. Even if we travel for a short period of time, he wants to play with his leapster or gameboy or any toys that will keep him busy. I guess he does not like being idle. He's much smarter than I think =).











Friday ( May 2) - My husband and my son went to watch Iron Man the movie, then for 2hours I went to Target store to buy some things needed in the apartment. This was the first time I spent some alone time to go shopping. Its nice to have my own time to browse and not have to hurry choosing stuff that you need, anyway we all got what we wanted. There was one surprising thing that happened, my son told my husband " I love spending time with you daddy" after they watched the movie. My husband was in awe and shocked the first time he hears this. This proves to me that my son is a very thoughtful and sweet boy...I know this because when he wants something from me he would say "please mommy can I have this or get this and then he would hug and kiss me and say I love you", and me I will not get tired of getting some things for him because when they talk to you about this you will feel amazed or loved but he's not always like that with my husband.

Here are some pictures of my son holding some games that I bought in Target. It was also a big sale for some of their educational games in the store so I didn't think twice to buy these. I'm not fond of buying my son some action figure toys so you see all the educational games that he had in our home I'm the one who's buying it, and all the action figure games that he had it was my hubbys =)



Saturday ( May 3) - We cleaned up in the apartment to fix some things, organize all the things especially all the books of my husband and my son and all the toys that's was cluttering the apartment, after that we brought Aidan to Cookie Cutters for kids, it was his first time there , he saw this place on a tv commercial so he asked me and my hubby if we can bring him there. So after few days of discussion I made an appointment to this place and my son was very happy. The place has a playground, video games and some movies while they cut my son's hair. So he loves it and keeps on talking about it.




After that we went to get groceries at Meijer. I love supermarkets becaue I can pick whatever fruit and vegetables I want. Actually the original plan was for me to buy some maternity pants. I don't know if it is still practical to buy some maternity pants for me at this stage of my pregnancy. Because I know I can't use this after I give birth. Oh well I still need to buy one because my tummy keeps getting bigger and bigger and I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable sitting down. Today is also Kentucky Derby day so people are glued to their televisions watching the horse races, my hubby and our indian friend went drinking till midnight while I cooked some pizza and taquitos for them. It's been a long day after all.



Sunday ( May 4) - As usual we were late getting up, we normally wake up at 9am then off to the church at 11am but my husband was having some stomach issues because he was drinking the night before and his tummy bothered him so we decided to go to the mass at 5pm. We spent some time at Bed Bath and Beyond to kill the time and bought some fragrances for the apartment as I had a 20% off coupon that I did not want to waste, we were so impressed with the house equipment and stuff in the store that we forgot to go to church.

No comments: