Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Before he turns 5

I am a proud mother to my son, he is turning five and I can say that he is worth all the time and effort that I give him. I did not use to feel that way, I felt a little bit anxious and sometimes depressed at being a stay at home mom. I saw myself as having a career and working the 9 to 5 daily routine, imagined that coming in to work with gourmet coffee and dealing with people all day long.


Life sometimes throws a curve at you but that does not mean you are by all means an out, it could be that there is a purpose and effect to what you are encountering.

I am proud because the attention that I gave my son and sacrifice that was in my career was worth it, well worth it.


I am happy because even though my son has not attended pre-school he can read and he has the initiative to get a book and start reading and if he does not know how to pronounce the word he sees, then he will ask and say it again until he can fully understand it.


I am thankful that I gave up my time so that my son can have a brighter future where he can rely on his parents for help and guidance.

3 comments:

leafLet said...

Joy kamusta na nanganak ka na ba?

Raft3r said...

you should be proud
you raised him well, e

pixie27 said...

Thanks Raft3r! proud na proud ako grabe..as in parang yun na yata ang greatest achievement ko hehehe....