Friday, January 02, 2009

My New Years Resolution for 2009

I resolve to…

- stop saying negative things about other people especially to those who hate me and to those who don't like me.
- focus on the positive in my relationship with my partner.
- stop blaming others when I am just as much at fault.
- stop making assumptions or judgements.
- pick my battles and avoid sweating the small stuff.
- stop giving advice to those who don't ask me.


I will...

- start saving for my kids future.
- donate more for charities - this is gonna be our third year that me n my hubby will be donating in charities. Maybe we will sponsor one child in St. Jude cancer research hospital or world vision.
- focus more on my personal problems like health, financial etc.
- help other people if they want me to.
- exercise more and eat less.
- Invest in 401K and IRA.
- save more and travel with my family and give them the best and memorable vacation ever.
- enjoy each moment together with my significant other, live in the present and nurture myself as I nurture my partner.

No comments: