Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thankful!

01.25.09 & 01.27.09







I am very thankful for the last 31 years of my life, God has opened many doors and thru the trials and hardships he has always been at my side. I not only celebrate my Birthday but also our 8 year Wedding Anniversary, time is short and you don't really notice these times in your life, it seems that it was just yesterday when we got married and now we have two wonderful kids I hold dear to my heart.

I would like to thank all my well wishers, people who called me up, emailed or just said happy B-day. We had a simple celebration in our place with just the family but it was very meaningful and who better to spend your birthday than with your husband and kids.

I look forward to many more birthdays to come and wedding anniversaries in the future, you only get to celebrate that one special day in your life and for that one brief moment you are at peace and everything is perfect.


Oh I forgot we still have Valentines day! ;)

7 comments:

Big Eyed Gal said...

Texted you the other day ng belated happy birthday. Not sure if you got it. Belated happy anniversary na din. Hehe!

Anyway, may tag ako for you. O-ha! Nakakagawa nako ulit ng tag. hahaha!

Big Eyed Gal
Wapsicle Popsicle

The Chronic Shopper
Vital Sighs

Raft3r said...

happy, happy birthday!!!

happy, happy wedding anniversary!!!

life is good!

pixie27 said...

Val di ko narcvd yung text mo...pero thank you!..cge gawin ko yan tag mo sa weekend...

Raft3r thank you! I know life is really good...

Raft3r said...

new post
new post
hehe

happy weekend!!!

pixie27 said...

Raft3r cge magpost ako bumubwelo lng....hehehe

Raft3r said...

we want a glimpse of your charmed life
new post na
hehe

kamusta na!!!

pixie27 said...

Hahaha to Raft3r!