Monday, March 16, 2009

Update 03.16.09

I have had a lot of events in the month of February but most of them were due to the kids being sick, the most notable was that my eldest son having an appendectomy and then the following month there was a lot of grief at the passing of a family friend, my uncle and my husbands grandmother, it is for these reasons that I was unable to update my blog and share my everyday stuff.

I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the grove with my writing.

Here are some of get well cards that my son received after his surgery and some valentine treats from his classmates.


2 comments:

Raft3r said...

sobrang heartwarming makatangap ng mga cards

i have a box where i keep mine
wala lang
pag feeling senti (which seldom happens), mamasahin ko sya
nyahaha

pixie27 said...

heheheh raft3r ako din nga nung nakita ko mga cards na binigay sa anak ko sobrang heartwarming talaga to think buong class eh na miss sya hehehe,....