Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Unread Magazines

April 16, 2009

Early this year I had some subscriptions given by my mileage program from US Airways. I would have lost the mileage program if I had not agreed to their subscriptions to a couple of magazines, as they were given to me free by the mileage program. A girl like me would not subscribe to mens magazine, electronics or home and garden magazines. So you can expect all the subscriptions were all about fashion and cosmetics. The sad part is I haven't read any of them because when I opened them I look at some of the stuff that I would like to buy but cannot do because in this kind of economy it doesn't seem right to be extravagant ( maglalaway lang ako ha ha ha).



So here are the magazines that I have since January of 2009. I don't know when I will have the chance or time to read them.





No comments: