1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child's / children's behavior?
Yes. D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y. I don't want them to grow up a SPOILED BRATS.
2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?
Yes. I expect my child to follow me 99% of the time, I use the word follow instead of obey as obeying sometimes means that you have no alternative or free choice to do the things being asked of you. I leave the 1% because parents make mistakes too and I am hoping that my kids are smart and wise enough to know the right thing to do.
3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
Yes. I welcome discussion because I want to hear their side too and I think this will help me and them to become a better person.
4. Do you reprimand?
Oh YES. It will be far easier to correct a wrong behavior when it first appears than after it has become a habit.
5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
If it was done in anger with no explanation no absolutely not. But if my child knows beforehand what the penalties are and if there is teaching, sometimes YES.
6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?
Yes. I do this when he got a perfect homework and exam in the school.
7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
Oh Yes. Very rewarding and fulfilling. I love it =).
8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
I'm a hands-on parent. I can't exchange this with any other job.
9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?
As long as he can prove to me that he can make sound decision.
10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?
We don't but we talk about it.
Wife Style7. How long have you been married?
8yrs and counting.
8. How do you feel about being a Wife?
It's not easy being a wife. But I feel secured.
9. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
Long shirts or duster dresses. Conservative kuno =)
10. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
Actions Speak Louder Than Words. I prepare his food everyday ( breakfast, lunch and dinner) and a lot more.
11. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
We fight LOL. But I love it when he annoys me. Lambing kuno =).
12. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife ....
Location first, then the style and price of the house. I'd like to have a separate sink and potty chair in our masters bathroom.
13. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?
Sometimes messy sometimes clean. He doesnt care at all if its a mess or not. He just like to have a good meal when he gets home.
14. How do you feel about running a household?
Very challenging. It is a much more difficult job than one would even imagine.
15. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
Love and Care.