Monday, December 03, 2007

We Decided To Get This!

I noticed a change in my husband the past couple of weeks, He usually
has a lot of interests and I could say it jumps from one week to
another, this could be a digital camera, a gaming console or a high
end workstation to indulge in his 3D Hobbies. This week though he
seems to be focused on sport bikes, thats right folks a 33 year old man
missed his calling as motorcycle daredevil. I notice these things
from looking at the websites that he visits, ie. snooping. I asked
him about at dinner and he mentioned the coolness factor of riding
one,
knowing my husband he expects the best and for him the best would be a Ducati.

Ducati is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer that some consider one of
the best out there, some give it the moniker of " The Ferrari of
sport bikes". It is both a thrill to ride and eye candy at the same
time, being the wife that I was before any such pursuit I asked my
husband about the consequences of getting and riding a motorcycle.

You see I noticed while surfing the net that there are usually a lot
of fatalities regarding motorcycle riders, that is not too say that
they are caused by the riders themselves but rather by other people on
the road. So I suggested that he have a talk with a couple of his
friends about
the things he needed before he decides to ride.

1. Take the http://www.msf-usa.org/ riders course.
2. Buy protective riding gear
3. Get Life Insurance

My husband went surfing for life insurance policies on the net and he
found out this website that helps you to decide the right policy
geared for you. Advantage Term Life gives you the option
comparing insurance policies among the various service providers here
in the country, it is as simple as comparing apples and oranges. He
filled out a form and submitted it and got a response back, needless
to say doing it this way is very comfortable and easy compared to
buying a house.

So armed with the three things he needed to reason out with me in
getting a bike, he proceeded to explain all three. He could have made
a good lawyer as he presented his case with gusto even showing me the
insurance quotes that he got from Advantage Term Life and how affordable they are and provide good coverage.
All was good until I asked how much the Ducati would cost? and lets just say that
the only motorcycle that he would ever ride would be on his Xbox 360.

Save on Insurance Premiums and get your quote today for all of your insurance needs.

No comments: