Thursday, January 03, 2008

Tagged by Em

1. How you do forecast your 2008? good vibes
2. What color do you like most? pink and purple
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? I would say I love him too much and don't take for granted my feelings.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Europe with my family.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? My hair coz I have a lot of hair LOL!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I try to make it happy.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Family...same tayo Em mauna din ako bago sila hehehe...
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Donate half of it to Charity, Tour Europe, and buy all the things my family needs.
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? Our 2007 Honda CR-V and DisneyWorld.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Blogger, friendly, good mom.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Not to play too much games and give me more affection.
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Nothing so far.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? I hate LIARS.
14. What is your ambition? To be the best Mother to my children and to be a good wife.
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? I wish that my family is always safe and healthy...
16. How did you celebrate new year? We went to our Indian friend, eat and watch the balldrop in NY till 3am.
17. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. He said " my face " ewan ko siguro sa birthmark ko hehehe...
18. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? Just read my blog " what to look out for in 2008".
19. What do you look forward to in 2008? The arrival of my second baby and new apartment and a lot more.
20. What is the only thing you've done in 2007 that you wish won't happen again on 2008? I wish not to spend too much money and save more...

No comments: