Saturday, February 02, 2008

Guessing Game

I know a lot of my friends and relatives are waiting for the announcement of the baby's gender, I would like to say that the odds are in favor of a girl but I have no idea as of yet, as per my last visit the OB did not perform a sonogram so we are still in the dark.

Some couples wait until the last minute to find out whether the baby will be a boy or a girl, I guess the anticipation and the thrill of not knowing is important to them. I on the other hand would like to know as early as possible so that I can get the right baby stuff and pick out the names and such.

So stay tuned, if you guys actually watch "Lost" and can wait that long for a new season then you can wait a bit more.

1 comment:

Big Eyed Gal said...

Cross your fingers... I really do hope that it's a GIRL!!!