Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Philosophy in Life

Everything that we see around us revolves on certain principle or is governed by a certain philosophy, how we deal with one another is dictated by our experiences and beliefs.

I also have a belief system that I follow and it has helped me in ways that I cannot imagine, First is my firm philosophy on good family values, one should never sacrifice this as when you take out all your possessions and career etc, all of it boils down to the family , the reason we work hard and toil is to provide for our family.

Second is my belief in patience, I believe that all the things you wish for in life can be achieved with patience and resilience, no matter how hard you struggle there is always an end. But in achieving your goals you must not sacrifice other people in your path to success.

No comments: