Saturday, February 23, 2008

Valentines Affair

I know that it is a late post about Valentines day but it is still February =) So I decided to post this story of mine for my readers...

Valentines is big to the most couples as it is one day of the year that people who are dating get to receive the affections and chocolates or flowers as a signs of love.



We spent the night at home just ordered out and bought our food home, how romantic but what can I say, we are tying our belts a little to buy some furnitures for when we move to our new apartment. We just watched our favorite TV shows Lost and Eli Stone while eating our dinner.

I guess when you are married, Valentines gets to be more of a family affair but one thing I got out of it is a promise by my husband to buy me a new bag. I will keep you informed of the thing when I have it =).

No comments: