Wednesday, February 06, 2008

When Your Man Gets Too Comfortable In a Marriage.

"Many people( yes both men and women) let themselves get comfortable in a relationship and stop trying so hard.

After months and years of surprises, flowers, chocolates and romantic candlelit dinners, its so hard to see all that end abruptly. Not only that, but you want the romance to blossom and grow, not just to continue as it was".

As I've mentioned about my blog in our 7th year Anniversary that those 7 years were all good and were blessed that we are still together but we have our own struggles and issues about some other things.


I'm noticing that my husband isn't doing certain things that he used to do before and I've mentioned to him so many times and talked about it but he hasn't come around. All he says is "sorry" and " I hear you", "I can't change overnight" etc...

I don't know if its just me being paranoid or because I'm 5mos pregnant and need some cuddles and caring, but he loves his X-Box more, now I'm not being jealous here! But he was really ignoring me. I told him that he has more affection with his X-box than ME.

I spoil him (cook, prepare his office clothes every morning, prepare his lunch & breakfast everyday, massage his back and feet) which I enjoy doing because I love him to death that I want to see him happy but then again I don't want to get the short end of the stick either. I hugged him when he comes home from work (mega lambing ako) to the point that I will see his reaction that he doesn't want me to hold him or hug him and he gets annoyed sometimes.... (*sobbing right now*) and he'll say ang bigat ko wag ako sumandal sa kanya ( wag kayo tatawa =). I just can't help it but vent this out, maybe one of the reason why I'm like this was because of my hormones or something but I don't know what to do....

I wonder if I should take a step back, but then I don't want to push him away and make him think that I don't want him. Don't get me wrong he is a good guy, I've known him for 13yrs and I adore him for being a breadwinner to our family but I want to nip this in the rear before it gets out of control.

1 comment:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

uy update na hahha irevert mo to lol! mwah happy weekend!