Monday, March 03, 2008

6 Quirky Things About Me

Sorry for the late post been busy lately. My husband told me that I'm not that weird or quirky...So here's the short list of my quirkiness..

1. I don't usually wear shorts when there are other people around unless I'm very comfortable with them and I've known them for a long time.

2. I don't eat squid or at the least the part with tentacles because I imagine that they might come alive in my stomach ala Sigourney Weaver "Alien" ;)

3. I'm a very observant person even if I don't know you that much I can say many things about you that you might find surprising. I based this through your physical appearance and the way you talk.

4. I have pretty good intuition sometimes because I can sense things that are going to happen either bad or good and later on it will really happen.

5. My husband told me that I talk a lot about many things, in short makulit hahaha...I will not stop asking and tell you my story about anything.

6. I like to debate a lot and reason out, I will not stop until I prove to you that I have a point and even show you the facts that I am right. I am a frustrated lawyer wannabe.

I was tagged by Bigeyedgal and Coriander Dreams.

No comments: