Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Blessed Addition To The Family

The visit to my OB turned out pretty well, she said that I was going along well with my pregnancy and that the baby was healthy, during the visit the baby was actively moving about and making some ruckus probably because of my excitement on finding the gender of the baby.

Drum roll please! We are pleased to announce that our second child will be a boy, the Sonographer in attendance during my visit took one look and said right away that it was a boy, I of course was mildly surprised and I asked her again to confirm and she did with pictures as evidence and she also pointed out the developing male genitalia of the baby.




After being shown the picture I did not know how to react because I was assuming that it was a girl, and looking at some different Chinese Calendars and believing the old wives tales of my physical appearance they determined that the baby would be a girl.

My husband was surprised as well but he is also happy because he has two boys and he can always start his football team with them, also my son was ecstatic as whenever I ask him for the baby's name he always tell us that he likes to name the baby Sam.

So in ending we now know what to expect and we are trying to get our affairs in other like picking out a name, preparing a baby shower that my husband will give me. I will of course keep you all updated on any developments.

*This is not my ultrasound picture, I got this from Ivillage.com 22weeks development.* The sonographer did not take a good picture so this is just a visualization of the a baby at 22 weeks.

2 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

the waiting is over, di k pa quota lol! congrats!

pixie27 said...

Hahaha...Sinabi mo! Sabi ko nga sa sonographer magtry na kami ulit pagkapanganak ko LOL silly girl daw ako hehehe...