Monday, March 10, 2008

8 Random Facts About Me

"Bigeyedgal" tagged me to participate in the 8 Random Facts About Me . I think I've done this before so if you've been reading my other journals, I'm probably repeating myself =). I'm tagging Leaflet and Raft3r

1. When I was a kid I skipped Kindergarten and went straight to grade 1, I passed the aptitude test in school and because of that my older sister became my classmate until high school.

2. At the age of 11yrs old I joined a Catholic Ministry, I was in a music ministry group attending bible studies, seminars and religious outreach program, I was a member until my college years. You probably know this as Loved Flock headed by Bimbong Crisologo.

3. I was a member of our community church choir when I was 9 yrs old till I went to college. I'm an Alto and I played the Tambourines. I was also a choir member in High school competing with other schools till I graduated.

4. I had my 1st boyfriend when I was 13yrs old.

5. I avidly joined float festivals such as the "Santacrusan".

6. I met my hubby when I was 17yrs old and got married at the age of 23.

7. My friends in Grade School call me Cathay, CJ, Catherine.

8. I love to go out, I think I have restless feet and I feel the urge to take a walk or a stroll as I can't feel cooped up in one place too long.

4 comments:

Raft3r said...

nyahaha. santacrusan din! beterano ako dyan. lagi akong partner ng kapatid ko =(

pixie27 said...

Ngek ganun? hehehe di ka man lang naka partner ng iba bukod sa kapatid mo? siguro parati kayo hermana mayor ano? hehehehe

Raft3r said...

nyahaha. sa Mali Bay kasi 2 rounds ang santacrusan. 2 ikot sa buong barangay. 1 round lang ako. pagdating sa harap ng bahay namin, iiwan ko na ang kapatid ko. hehe

pixie27 said...

LOL wawa naman kapatid mo hehehe....