Friday, March 07, 2008

About My Hubby Tag

Tagged by Em. Right now I'm tagging Leaflet.

How long did you date? - 5 years and 10mos.

How old is he? - He's turning 34.

Who eats more? - Hubby but he's sexier than me =)

Who said I love you first? - Hubby but right now mas madalas ako.

Who is taller? - Hubby by 2inches.

Who sings better? - He claims that he's better than me pero di ako pumapayag hahaha....

Who is smarter? - I won't deny it. He's smarter than me but I'm wiser than him =).

Whose temper is worse? - Me. Di ako nagpapasindak.

Who does the laundry? - My hubby but we fold our clothes together.

Who does the dishes? - I do this mon-thurs then my hubby fri-sun. O di ba talagang may schedule yan.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? - Hubby kasi malapit sa window eh ayaw ko sa window.

Who pays the bill? - Hubby.

Who mows the lawn? - None

Who cooks dinner? Me.

Who drives when you are together? Hubby.

Who is more stubborn? - Both of us.

Who kissed who first? - Me. Sobrang lambing ako eh.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? - Hubby. Kasi di ako nagpapatalo eh.

Whose parents do you see the most?- Right now none.

Who proposed? - I think both of us coz we want to get married na that time.

Who is more sensitive? Right now me but before si hubby.

Who has more friends? - I think both of us have a lot of friends.

Who has more siblings? - Me.

Who wears the pants in the family? - Hubby. He's the bread winner, the provider of the resources.

No comments: