Saturday, March 08, 2008

Snowfall Before Spring Season '08

As I woke up this (sat) morning I looked outside and saw Louisville braces for another big snowfall, it all started yesterday Friday afternoon. I'm a little bit happy and sad because I got to see some snowfall one more time before spring comes in about 2weeks from now but I'm sad because I'm stuck again here in our apartment with nothing to do except household chores. Weekend for what it's supposed to be our family day, we go out usually, practice my driving, go to Mickey D's playhouse, Barnes and Noble Bookstore etc. But we're stuck here because of this crazy weather, also DST Daylight Saving Time starts tomorrow, the time's gonna change again forward meaning less sleep and more daylight. I'm getting depressed here overtime! I just want to sleep all day but I'm scared that I might get pre-eclampsia. Back to my routine life! Can't wait to move to our new place to see new surroundings and I'm so looking forward to spring and summer season. I so hate winter! I hate the feeling of a chilly, winter breeze, watering my eyes and turning my nose in an instant faucet! And one more thing our electric bill gotten so high that sometimes I want to turn off the heater and just get inside the comforter all day all night! I hope this could be the last snowfall for this winter season! I've had enough of winter! I'm really fed up with all the snow and winter storms!

Here's the picture that I took this morning during the snowfall today about 8-12 inches high and I took also some pictures in the afternoon after the snowfall.


While taking the pictures outside I saw a bird snooping around outside our patio maybe he's trying to get inside our apartment because of the bad weather.

The Bird who snoops around outside our sliding door!
I took this picture inside our window

The afternoon shot at the pool
At the Tennis Court

9 comments:

Raft3r said...

Love the pix! I have never seen a snowed in tennis court before. It would be challenge to play there. Hehe

pixie27 said...

Hahaha....Para madulas dulas pa ano!

leafLet said...

I miss snow! sarap humiga dyan ah, hehe and make a snow angel.

Raft3r said...

yes, para may element of danger naman! hehe. pwede ding ice hockey sa tennis court! ;P

pixie27 said...

Naku leaflet noon gusto yan mga snow angels nung nasa jersey and connecticut pa kami...Ngayon parang nasawa na talaga.

Tama ka Raft3r para duguan ang mga ilong after hahahaha....Tsaka nanigas na mga tenga, kamay at sabay singhut na dahil sa lamig heheheh...

leafLet said...

Joi, thanks sa mga comments late ko ng nababasa yung iba ... Simple lomein lang yan, i just added quail eggs, will post it here for you but let me draft it first, di naman ako sanay mag sular ng recipe, hehe!

Yeah pasyal kayo sa Tampa, maraming outdoor fun.

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

matindi matindi talaga dyan lol!

Big Eyed Gal said...

Na miss ko bigla yung place nyo.... Pero I did not miss winter!!!! Sa lamig dyan nagkasakit tuloy ako non... hahahaha!!! Walang liguan for 2 days...eeewww!!!

Excited na ako sa new place nyo...Pictures ha!

pixie27 said...

Kaya nga Em matindi talaga parang yung mga snow sa chicago dito dinala!

Naalala ko nga yun Val walang liguan bwahahaha....Magpictures ako kagad pag naayos ko na yung apartment...=)