Saturday, March 01, 2008

NutJobs

A few days ago I had an experience that scared the living daylights out of me, on that day we were minding our business when we heard some loud rapping against our door. The knocking was going on repeatedly and with no let up and when the person on the other side stopped he went to another door opposite our place and started knocking again suffice it to say that I believe he covered all the doors in complex.

I have heard of resourceful people who do surveys door to door but looking at the door peephole, I immediately convinced myself that this person was neither, in way it was like he was listening for signs of life or if anyone would open their doors.

Needless to say this drove me into a frenzy, which I called my husband who in turn called building management and they sent somebody to look but could not find the person as they had probably left, lesson of course don't ever open the door for anybody even if it is the police and they brandish a badge, if it is the police tell them that you will confirm with 911 if they sent a person over to your place, also do the same if you are not expecting a package.

I still remember the incident but that is one of the reasons why we are moving from this place, make no mistake the place is good but because it is so transient there is the prospect of these things happening.

2 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

oh my goodness this is sooo scary joy hehehe!

pixie27 said...

Sobrang nakakatakot...As in naalala ko pa face nya ngayon sa isip ko...Dalawang beses ko sya tinignan sa peephole door eh..Kaya ngayon may phobia nanaman ako sa ganyan...