Sunday, May 11, 2008

Days before the baby shower.

I have been busy this week as I have been spending some of my time at my neighbors flat and we also have been going out, she has two lovely children of her own and one of them is my sons playmate. We have been window shopping for the baby and stuff that I would need when the baby comes.


Me and my husband also spent some time going out with my son after he comes back from work, on one of these occasions we bought my son a new pair of shoes as the old ones must have been tight on his feet and the previous night my son had complained about leg cramps. Needless to say we went ahead and took him to a doctor and found out that nothing was wrong with him probably just growing pains.


We also had to look for a headset for my husbands Xbox 360, I had accidentally stepped on his and it broke in half so we went ahead and found a replacement but his complaint is that the sound quality is mediocre at best.


I have also been busy and not being able to check my emails because I have been busy getting some documents in order that we need to submit.


You all so must remember that my OB check ups are coming more frequently as the due date is fast approaching, I will try to keep my post updated but this will not be regularly.

2 comments:

Raft3r said...

you are one busy lady
hehe
take it easy
enjoy the last few days of the pregnancy
=)

pixie27 said...

I know...grabe nararamdaman ko na ang pagiging busy lalo na paglabas ng baby....Thanks raft3r!