Sunday, May 11, 2008

Baby Shower

My husbands bosses wife called me up the other day to tell me that the baby shower will be for this weekend, they are kind enough to host this gathering in their house. Karissa had first called me to ask if we should go forward with the shower as some people who were invited could not make it, but I told her that we should still go through with the shower.




The shower was a simple affair as I had just barely made some friends in the place that we live and some acquaintances that we met thru mutual friends. We had some games such as Brain Games for babies and talked about kids and babies in general.




All in all we were 6 girls and my husband and his boss plus co workers were downstairs enjoying the bar that his boss had in the basement. The bar is stockpiled with all manner of drinks from your regular rum and scotch to bourbon. Sean made my husband some Mint Juleps, essentially bourbon with Mint leaves, crushed ice and syrup.

We left at around 6 pm but did not go home yet as we had to help out a friend of ours who had to pick up a package from a friend of his dads that had come from India. We left our place at 7 pm and arrived at the place around 9 pm after a good 1 and a half hours driving, after chatting and excusing ourselves we went back and got home at 11 pm and so ended a very hectic day for me but also very happy from the gifts that I received.

Here are some pictures of my baby shower give aways:






4 comments:

leafLet said...

Happy Mother's day! It was nice to hear about your baby shower, inggit naman ako ...

pixie27 said...

Thanks Leaflet! Happy Mothers Day din sayo! Yung babyshower simple lang pero I had fun sa mga games....

Raft3r said...

whoa
you really updated your blog
dami bago
hehe

sounds like you had a blast sa shower
dami gifts!!!

pixie27 said...

naku raft3r simple lang babyshower ko puro brainy games ang hinanda nung wife ng boss ng hubby ko....pero masaya narin...yung mga gifts konti lang din pero ayos naman hehehhe