Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I spent the night tired from the baby shower the previous day and also had experienced some leg cramps, what a way to start Mothers day. We woke up around 9 am and started getting ready for church, the mass was not full as the weather in the area was very windy and rainy.


St. Patrick had some doughnuts for everyone in celebration of Mothers day but I could not have any so I gave my son my share of pastries. My husband and I decided to eat out so we went looking for TGI Fridays but got lost and ended up in Applebees, which was not all bad as my food selection was good.


We proceeded to a couple of stores such as Target and ToysRus to use a couple of gift cards I received from my husbands co workers, in the end my son got a new video game for the Xbox 360, " Transformers Game", so I could see the glee in my son and husbands eyes.


Well that is it for Mothers day I am hoping that you all had a good mothers day and celebrated with loved ones you hold most dear.

4 comments:

Raft3r said...

buti pa sa Tate big deal ang Mother's Day
sa Pinas, parang ordinary day lang
glad you had fun on the special day...

Big Eyed Gal said...

Syempre yung dalawa ang nakinabang sa gift card mo. Hehehe! :-)

Coriander Dreams said...

Have something for you Cathy : http://www.corianderdreams.com/2008/05/award-arte-y-pico.html

Cheers,
Marie

pixie27 said...

Oo nga raft3r as in bigdeal talaga dito yun kaya magastos hehehe...

Naku Val sinabi mo sila ang nakinabang hindi ang baby #2 ako dapat bibili ng bathub ng baby nauwi sa game ng xbox hehehe....

Marie thanks sa award... gawin ko to later ha. =)