Friday, May 15, 2009

Purse Temptation

Its been 3 yrs since I bought my first Gucci bag but when an SA (Sales Associate) from Gucci Outlet emailed me these photos, I can't help but drool, I can't contain my excitement... I was panicking yesterday when I received an email from her and in my excitement I almost deleted it haha... I am really a Gucci Lover and I won't deny that even before when I had the money, I chose to buy the Gucci bag instead of the LV bag. I find Gucci bags more elegant, simple yet classy. I mean don't get me wrong I like LV bags too but not as much as I like Gucci.

Here's the email I received yesterday from the SA. Some of the SAs from the store modeled the bags for me to look at.

Good Afternoon!


We received some new arrivals today! If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to give me a call or e-mail me back at the store. Keep in mind all sales are final, there are no returns or exchanges. I hope to hear from you soon!


Thanks!

Sales Associate - Sorry I cant give her name here.
GUCCI


1. $869 med babouska guccissima ivory dome: retails for $1,395 and dimensions are 13.25"x9"x4" (LxHxW)



2. $1,109 med pelham guccissima brown leather: retails for $1,850 and dimensions are 14"x11.5"x5" (LxHxW).




3. $369 gg plus joy tote w lavender trim: retails for $595 and dimensions are 13.5"x10.5"x6" (LxHxW). - My BEST PICK!!!!


4. $459 d gold messenger gg sand w sage trim: retails for $660 and dimensions are 13"x11"x2" (LxHxW).


5. $499 med babouska boston brown leather: retails for $1,250 and dimensions are 12.75"x9"x7" (LxHxW).


6. $779 babouska guccissima brown tote: retails for $1,295 and dimensions are 14"x14.5"x5" (LxHxW).


7. $829 Lg pelham gg sand w sage trim: retails for $1,190 and dimensions are 13"x11"x7" (LxHxW). - MY Second Choice!!!



My BEST PICK - JOY TOTE with Lavender Trim - in Neiman Marcus they sell this bag for $630 and in the outlet store the bag is only $369. Where's my GENIE IN THE BOTTLE?!?! LOL.



3 comments:

Raft3r said...

tell me
what is with girls and bags?
hehe

Raft3r said...

mali pa
eto ang tama:
what is it with girls and bags?
hehe

pixie27 said...

Raft3r - Every woman/girl loves a good handbag. Whether its a designer brand or a regular one. For me handbags are an important part of everyday life. Its like a girls bestfriend. Sometimes nakakapag boost din ng confidence pag maganda ang bag hehehe....Pero sabi ng hubby ko most girls are NUTS daw LOL pag dating sa mga bags!