Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Time for myself

I would like to take some time to tell everyone that I will be taking a hiatus from my writing, chatting and blogging as I need to attend to some stuff that I would like to get done, this of course does not mean that I will not be writing anymore but just wanted to take the opportunity to take some time off.

I have a couple of personal projects that demand my attention and these need to be taken care of as they are of paramount importance to me and my family.

I will only be online to check my email and check on social blogging websites once in a while, and if you want to send me a message I will of course answer in due course.

So hope to see you guys after February 1st, and happy blogging!

1 comment:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

kaya ka pala missing in action hahah!
yey see you on feb 1!

MISS YAH!
EM

sa oriental store lang yung lee kum kee or any asian store.