Saturday, February 02, 2008

13 Going on 30

I celebrated my birthday a week ago it was not a full pledged party, I guess when you get older
the big celebrations come once in a while as you are going thru your lives. My husband sent me
a birthday Ecard that I did not receive which he swore that he sent to me, oh well it is the thought
that counts.

As a family we did not go out we just had some pasta and ice cream, I would like to thank the people who remembered my special day and to those who conveniently forgot like my Mom, Sister and Brother, you will get yours (joke) and some friends.

I also received a box of flowers with a vase and chocolates (hmm valentine came early) but the surprise was well appreciated many thanks to my friend Chona.





In a nutshell I am now past the younger years of my life and I am now in my prime, my husband keeps telling me that now at this age I should think less of teen clothes and fashion and be more appropriate for my age. I guess he meant the transformation that Jen Gardner did in her movie "13 going on 30", I still feel that way sometimes but also feel that I have a lot to accomplish being a wife, mother and a woman.

No comments: